Welcome!

Please comment here, letting us know who you are, where you are from, and what your interests are.

Views: 549

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome, we are so glad to have you. Likewise, I would have a difficult time writing in Spanish. However, I can understand what you wrote.
I have been an educator for the last 20 years in VA Beach, St. Joe, MI, and now in Punxsutawney, PA. (yes that is the home of the famous groundhog). I have always been willing to try something new in education and have really been excited about the use of technology in education. The tools have really re-energized my teaching. I love learning and have found that the learning never ends trying to keep up with the new apps.

I have been following the likes of Vicki Davis as well as Julie and many of the others I see here. I am interested in accelerating my use of technology and communication, creating collaborations and meeting other wonderful educators, and showing others in my area the power of blogging.

I am looking forward to participating in discussions.
Hello,

I'm glad to be joining EduBlogger. I'm part of an effort (PNN.com) to get technology and education into the hands of teachers and students from all over the world. My goal is to develop a platform for global conversations - non political, and non judgemental - and have fun in the process.

I'd love any help or suggestions - you can reach me here or on my page: http://laurenonpnn.pnn.com

Lauren
Greetings from Kuala Lumpur!
Yes, I'm another Aussie International Educator ( originally from Sydney) who has been residing in Kuala Lumpur for the past 10 years.
My passion is in the integration of technology into mainstream curriculum, particularly the use of emerging technologies ( Web 2.0 ) to meet the learning needs of a diverse group of students.
I am thrilled to be part of this group!
Cheers
Bron
Then you're in the right place for innovation + technology! Welcome!!
Hello,

My name is José Antônio da Silva. I am an EFL teacher in Brasília, Brazil. I am joining this group because I am a big fan of Edublogs and would like to learn a bit more about this wonderful blog provider and share some of the things I have learned till now.

Hugs
Jose Antonio
HI there
I teach French and Spanish in the North of England to students aged 11-16 . I also teach Spanish at primary level (9-10 years old) and I would love to share any motivating ideas for lessons or bigger project. I am particularly interested in sharing the experiences of other language teachers who have successfully integrated new technologiesin their day-to-day teaching. I also like to share tips about useful resources available and I have compiled a large collection of bookmark accessible on my blog at http://isabellejones.blogspot.com
I'm Paul Beaufait, a neophyte Ninger from Kumamoto, Japan. I've visited this site on the recommendation of organizers of Blogging for Educators, a TESOL Electronic Village Online workshop.

I'm interested in the creation, connection, facilitation, and organization of blended (face-to-face and online) learning opportunities for learners of English as an additional language (EAL). I'm also interested in cooperative and reflective language teacher development in terms of language proficiencies, info.-tech. competencies, and teaching practices.

Though it is always a pleasure to interact with dedicated educators from around the world, venues and opportunities for doing so are so numerous that at this juncture I expect to assume an extremely low profile here as I familiarize myself with the workings of Ning.
Greetings! I am a middle school teacher at a small Catholic school in Northern California (U.S.). I'm fairly new to teaching (this is my second year) and brand new to blogging (I started this past weekend). I'm very excited about all the possibilities that lie ahead for both myself and my students. But I'm also feeling a bit overwhelmed at all that I need to do for my kids. I look forward to chatting with other teacher-bloggers around the world!
Good to see fellow Catholic educators on the web.
Hello, I am Misty, I am from a small twon in Texas. I teach at a 1A school around Austin. I have been teaching for 10 years, most of those years are in PE, recently I switched due to a job change for my husband to Family Consumer Science. I am in the process of getting my Master's in Technology.

I look forward to interacting with you my fellow educators. I hope to learn from you as I hope you learn from me.
I'm Khalid Abozaid
From Egypt
I'm a teacher of math

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service