All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Technology driving children to read books? NO? You are wrong.

As a bestselling author, I became exasperated by my 9 -1 4 year old children being able to multitask with a TV, PC and their mobile but nev…

Started by David Edwards

0 May 13, 2014

Free SIS/LMS software for K-12 Schools

Alma recently launched its new SIS/LMS software system for K-12 schools. The platform consolidates school, classroom and information manage…

Started by Rebecca H

0 Mar 31, 2014

Kids Afield Project - Digital Cameras as a means of reinforcing children's connection to Nature

Your Name and Title: Robin K. Long Teacher Environmental Education, Biology and General Science School or Organization Name: The Harley Sc…

Started by Robin Long

0 Mar 9, 2014

Rubrics Assessment Capability Saves Faculty Time

ExamSoft, the leading provider of intelligent embedded assessment solutions, today announced a new rubrics assessment platform available fo…

Started by Rosa Vivanco

0 Oct 22, 2013

Working with grades 3-6? Here's something for you

Hi I am looking to connect with classes around the world, grades 3-6, who are interested in early access to beta testing of a new innovativ…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

0 Apr 7, 2013

My Passions

I'm passionate about teaching and learning. My students know that I'm passionate about learning about God and about religion. I'm passionat…

Started by Richard Patrick Branson

0 Dec 19, 2011

K-12 Parent Portal

I'm looking for anyone who has experience with or opinions about a parent portal. I'm building portal requirements by constructing user sto…

Started by Cindy Seibel

0 Jul 27, 2008

Edublogger Etiquette

In response to Sue Water's recent post and in follow up to our final discussion in OpenPD regarding a few of the intricacies of blogger eti…

Started by Darren Draper

0 May 1, 2008

New Blog Carnival - Submit!

Okay, that sounded a little more demanding than it was supposed to; submit your blog posts, not your will! Tomorrow will be the inaugural…

Started by Jeremy Aldrich

0 Sep 30, 2007

Intelligent Classroom

A former technology director in our area used the term "intelligent classroom" to describe a classroom that was rich with technology tools.…

Started by Brian C. Smith

5 Sep 6, 2007
Reply by Brian C. Smith

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service