All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WikiTasksCCSS

We value and look forward to your ideas for constantly improving WikiTasksCCSS as teachers implement the Common Core State Standards in the…

Started by Nicholas Hobar

0 Dec 16, 2011

European Children’s Travelling Language Library final resources

r.e. EU project Eurolib for early language learning   The European Children’s Travelling Language Library http://www.eulib.eu/ is a Europea…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Nov 28, 2011

Embracing Social Media for the Tasks of Teaching

How can integrated social media and professional development tools become a routine part of  a teacher’s role to complete the daily tasks o…

Started by Nicholas Hobar

0 Nov 2, 2011

AV-1 Salary & Education Survey Results

Nicely Done! Over 200 people -- better than 1/3 of all AV-1 members -- responded to the second AV-1 survey (Salary and Education). Signific…

Started by Joe Schuch

0 Feb 15, 2010

A NY Times Square New Years and Hope

A few years ago I was freezing in Times Square New Years Eve with my daughter and several hundred thousand people. When the Chrystal ball…

Started by Richard Close

0 Dec 31, 2009

Global Informal Adult Learning

Informal learning is semi-structured and occurs in a variety of places, such as learning at home, work, and through daily interactions and…

Started by James O'Reilly

0 Dec 19, 2009

FieldFindr: Using Ning to Connect Teachers to Volunteers

"A portal to Connect Classrooms to the World: Global Citizens can Share Talents and Skills with Students. Teachers can find Global Citizens…

Started by David Truss

0 Oct 3, 2007

How to reach critical mass?

I wonder sometimes why sites like for educators dont get up and moving more quickly. I am heavily imvolved with various artists forums onli…

Started by Suzanne

12 Sep 10, 2007
Reply by Suzanne

Intelligent Classroom

A former technology director in our area used the term "intelligent classroom" to describe a classroom that was rich with technology tools.…

Started by Brian C. Smith

5 Sep 6, 2007
Reply by Brian C. Smith

Books on authentic student learning

I'm working on a list for my principal of books relating to authentic student learning, and creating engaging learning environments. I hav…

Started by Carolyn Foote

1 Jul 25, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Foote

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service