All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Welcome and Introductions...

Welcome! Please comment here, letting us know who you are, where you are from, and what your interests are.

Started by Steve Hargadon

267 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Brian Rock

Technology driving children to read books? NO? You are wrong.

As a bestselling author, I became exasperated by my 9 -1 4 year old children being able to multitask with a TV, PC and their mobile but nev…

Started by David Edwards

0 May 13, 2014

Digital Citizenship: A Whole-Community Approach

Conference Strand Technology & LearningTopic ideas: personal learning networks, personal learning environments, micro-learning communit…

Started by Kelly Mendoza

2 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Kelly Mendoza

Do students see technology the way we do?

Your Name and Title:    Maha Hassan    School or Organization Name:  Arab Academy for Training Technology    Co-Presenter Name(s):  …

Started by Maha Hassan

0 Apr 16, 2014

Eight Laws of the Self-Directed Learner

Your Name and Title: Dr. Bernard Bull, Assistant Vice President of Academics & Associate Professor of Educational Design and Technology…

Started by Bernard Bull

0 Apr 15, 2014

Examining Mobile Learning through a Learning Theory Framework

Your Name and Title:Dr. Patricia Dickenson Assistant Professor Teacher Education School, Library, Museum, or Organization Name (if applicab…

Started by Patricia Dickenson

0 Apr 10, 2014

Kids Afield Project - Digital Cameras as a means of reinforcing children's connection to Nature

Your Name and Title: Robin K. Long Teacher Environmental Education, Biology and General Science School or Organization Name: The Harley Sc…

Started by Robin Long

0 Mar 9, 2014

SUBMISSION REQUEST: INSTILLING GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP IN AND OUT OF THE CLASSROOM

Your Name and Title: Adam Carter, Teacher & Global Citizen School, Library, Museum, or Organization Name: Meiokan Senior High School, K…

Started by Adam Carter

1 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Adam Carter

Working with grades 3-6? Here's something for you

Hi I am looking to connect with classes around the world, grades 3-6, who are interested in early access to beta testing of a new innovativ…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

0 Apr 7, 2013

Teaching in the Digital Age by Stanford Professor

Hello, Recently, I ran into this video lecture by a stanford processor on teaching and learning in the digital age. Also, i got some time…

Started by Rajan Chandi

0 Feb 17, 2013

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service