Learning Revolution Network Discussions (241)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

which computer teaching aid help to develop the logic of a programmer

I some times find it difficult to explain the logic of any program to explain my students . the only one thing which I do is explaining by…

Started by krishna maan

0 Oct 2, 2013

Invitation to the ARTinED webinar on dance in primary education

On 8 October 2013 at 19.00 till 19.40 CET Web address:  http://connectpro66674008.adobeconnect.com/euproject/  Please login as a guest.  …

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Sep 30, 2013

Outside the Classroom

What activities do you participate in outside of the classroom / outside of your regular job duties / that are important to you or reflect…

Started by Steve Hargadon

21 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Carmin Karasic

FolkDC needs feedback on prepared activities for primary learners

The European FolkDC project has developed 27 activities (for languages, culture and music) based on 20 European folk songs. We now need fee…

0 Aug 5, 2013

High School Education System of your country

Hi! I am a physics teacher in my country. As a teacher, I wonder the high school education system of different countries(especially, physic…

Started by Betül Sarıca

0 Jul 31, 2013

2013 National Charter Schools Conference - Lumos Learning Booth #2067

Join Lumos Learning at the upcoming National Charter Schools Conference at Washington D.C from June 30 to July 3rd, 2013.  Lumos Learning B…

Started by Lisa Jones

0 Jun 28, 2013

Benefits of ICT in supporting Teaching and Learning

Hello Everyone! I am trying to fully understand the benefits of ICT in teaching and learning in different contexts. Can anyone please share…

Started by rabia sajjad

0 Jun 27, 2013

Free service to keep in touch with students and their parents

http://www.teacherstechworkshop.com/2013/06/remind101-free-service-to-keep-in-touch.html

Started by mouhssine kharbach

0 Jun 12, 2013

Moving toys in primary for multiple skills

The European union funded CLOHE (moving toys) education project is an amazing project that is using Automata as a tool for primary student…

0 Jun 4, 2013

Send your students sailing, not sliding this summer!

Set the imaginations of your rising 7th and 8th graders sailing with the PowerMyLearning Summer Program. Click here for more information.

Started by Priscilla Grim

0 May 30, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service