Learning Revolution Network Discussions (241)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Helping the EU Multilingual Families project

Do you want to help the Multilingual Families project? You are a parent, teacher or involved in multilingualism. Join our project reference…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Mar 18, 2014

Invitation to play the Biodiversity game

Challenge your students’ in their understanding of Scientific Research and Biodiversity with the European Scientific Research Game, an onl…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Feb 6, 2014

Predicting online learning success in students...

Dear Revolutionaries, A question to which my sailing of the cyber seas has been less than helpful... Anyone know of any aptitude tests or…

Started by Frank Samuels

0 Jan 30, 2014

Multiple Intelligences in Teaching Reading

I am teaching non-English majors from the age of 18 and above. Have you ever applied Multiple Intelligences in Teaching Reading? What instr…

Started by Tess En

0 Jan 30, 2014

Advice

hello  I am an English teacher. in fact I have been teaching for 11 years and I can say that it is the first time I  face a very difficult…

Started by mamadou samba ndong

0 Jan 18, 2014

Global Links with other schools

I know that Mark Moriarty has started a thread which focuses on Primary age students and emailing each other but I am looking to forge link…

Started by Rodney Buik

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Robin Long

Join Gabby Giffords in a Sandy Hook anniversary lesson

To commemorate the anniversary of Sandy Hook, UClass is hosting the Hands of Hope for Sandy Hook  lesson, co-authored by Congresswoman Gabb…

Started by Leah Schrader

0 Nov 19, 2013

Rubrics Assessment Capability Saves Faculty Time

ExamSoft, the leading provider of intelligent embedded assessment solutions, today announced a new rubrics assessment platform available fo…

Started by Rosa Vivanco

0 Oct 22, 2013

New Practice Test Resource for Teachers

Varsity Tutors recently released a free, online assessment system called Varsity Learning Tools. The resource offers over 10,000 assessment…

Started by Rebecca H

0 Oct 7, 2013

Emailing student to student from country to country

I work in a small country school sector in New South Wales, Australia, a Catholic system for the Diocese of Wagga Wagga. I would be interes…

Started by Mark Moriarty

6 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Mark Moriarty

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service